TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By placing an order with us you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers.
This website is owned and operated by Willow Bud. We may amend Terms & Conditions when
needed; these amendments become effective immediately.
• We guarantee same-day delivery to businesses and residential addresses if orders are placed by
• Residential & business addresses are delivered by 5:00 pm – It is the customer’s responsibility to inform Willow Bud of the receivers finishing time if it is
before 5:00 pm. Additional delivery fees may apply.
• We cannot guarantee delivery times but you can put in the notes AM or PM as a preferred delivery time
• We do not deliver on Sundays or Public Holidays unless stated otherwise
• If no one is home and permission has been given to leave the flowers in a safe place we will do so. It is the customer’s responsibility to retrieve the flowers and follow care
instructions which are available on our website.
• If your order is placed for same-day delivery after the cut off time, Willow Bud will send your
order on the next available delivery day.We will do deliveries between Tuesday-Fridays only as we have weddings on Saturdays and we are closed on Sunday and Monday.
PLACING AN ORDER /ADDRESSES AND CONTACT INFORMATION
• Customers must give correct phone numbers and e-mail addresses for themselves and the
• Sometimes our couriers are not able to access a place of residence due to the address being
either a gated community or not having any means to get the attention of the recipient IE no
bell. Please factor this in when making an order.
• No liability will be taken by Willow Bud or issues caused by unsuccessful attempts to contact a
customer where the details were invalid or incorrect.
• If a customer provides incorrect address details for the receiver, they will be charged re-delivery
fees to the new address, or to come back to the shop.
• Willow Bud does not accept responsibility for flowers that have been directed to a reception, front
desk or the particular location that has not been passed onto the receiver.
• In the event of a receiver not being home and the driver has no information as to a safe
place to leave the flowers (eg: okay to leave at the back door), the order will be returned to
Willow Bud and a redelivery fee will be charged to the customer.
• If a customer gives permission for flowers to be left (eg: around the back) and the receivers are
on holidays or not returning to their home, it is not the responsibility of Willow Bud to provide a
replacement or refund in this instance.
Please note our delivery times may change for special events such as Mothers Day and
• 24 hours notice prior to the arranged delivery date is required for cancelling an order. A full
refund will be provided less a $20 administration fee.
• The customer can request to have their order date moved for no extra fee if 24 hours notice is
• Willow Bud is unable to cancel orders that have already been made or are in transit.
• Any dissatisfaction with a product must be advised to Willow Bud within 24 hours of receiving
• Imagery of the product must be provided to Willow Bud to assess the condition.
• Regretfully, Willow Bud cannot arrange a to resend or refund fresh flowers if the originals are
disposed of without first being assessed by us.
FLOWER AVAILABILITY AND SUBSTITUTIONS
• It is up to Willowbud discretion to alter vases/containers if the vase/container pictured is
• Flowers are seasonal and colours and varieties can change with the seasons, however, the overall
look and feel of the design will closely resemble the one featured.
• If substitutions need to be made in hampers or gift items, Willow Bud will have the discretion to add a substitute to the same value.
• All prices advertised on Willow Bud shop are in Australian Dollars and GST is included.
• Minimum order value of $50.00 applies before delivery fees.
• We accept payment by Stripe which charge a 1.75% surcharge on all orders.
• The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds remains the responsibility of Willow Bud